This Berry Pitaya Smoothie Bowl is made from mixed berries, banana, and pitaya – also known as dragonfruit! Top with fresh fruit and other toppings for a nutritious and delicious breakfast or brunch.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen pitaya (I used Pitaya Plus brand)
- ¼ cup almond milk (or any other liquid of choice)
- Fresh fruit (shredded coconut, almond butter, and/or granola for topping)
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings in a blender. Puree until completely smooth –
the mixture should be very thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!